When: Friday, November 2, 2018
- Doors Open at 11:30 AM
- Event Begins at 12:00 PM
- Program Ends at 1:30 PM, followed by a Dessert Reception
Where: The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, New York, NY, USA
About the Event: Hosted by Pachamama Alliance leaders and partners to learn about the project to permanently protect the Sacred Headwaters region of the Amazon rainforest, and the recent additions and updates to the educational programs that address the systems and structures standing in the way of our shared dream of a thriving, just, and sustainable human presence on this planet.
Reconnect with friends—both old and new—by sharing a meal and learning about the ways in which you can contribute to this work.
Ways to Attend and Get Involved:
Become a Table Captain: Commit to filling seats of this event by inviting family, friends, and coworkers to attend and consider becoming investors or partners in the work. Learn More About Becoming a Table Captain >>
Become a Volunteer: Hundreds of volunteers are needed to put on this event, so bring your energy and commitment. Learn More About Becoming a Volunteer >>
Attend in Person: Seats for this event are filled by Table Captains, however, a very limited amount of seats are available for Pachamama Alliance friends and supporters to come on their own. Learn More About Attending in Person as an Individual >>
What Happens at the Event: Here’s just a taste of what you can experience at the Annual Luncheon this year in NYC!
- Hear from Pachamama Co-founders, Lynne and Bill Twist, and John Perkins
- Hear from the indigenous partners about the critical need to protect their land and culture.
- Get news and updates about the Pachamama educational programs.
- Receive updates about the work on the ground in Ecuador and the Sacred Headwaters Project.
- Enjoy delicious organic vegan lunch.
- Connect with Pachamama Alliance supporters and participants.
- Invest in the critical work of the Pachamama Alliance.
Registration & Cost: Dependent on area of involvement. Get Involved !