When: June 14-16, 2019 / Friday – Sunday, 2 nights
Where: 1440 Multiversity Campus | Scotts Valley, CA, USA
Beautifully nestled in the California redwoods near Santa Cruz, our 75-acre campus is within easy reach of San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
1440 Multiversity is a place to spend time engaging some of life's most meaningful personal questions and to enjoy, restore, and reenergize yourself as you do it.
About the Event: Does a reluctance for fundraising prevent your organization from achieving its goals? Shift what can feel like a “necessary evil” of nonprofit work into the most exciting and fulfilling expression of your organization’s mission. Join financial and philanthropic masterminds Lynne Twist and Sara Vetter for an innovative workshop that will channel your vision into successful fundraising.
Truly express and accomplish your organization’s highest mission—and your heart’s passion—with greater confidence, efficacy, and authenticity.
In this weekend retreat, you will learn:
- How to uncover and communicate the core of your organization’s mission
- The skills to build an effective, motivated, and winning fundraising team
- Keys for strengthening sustained donor relationships
- To design compelling conversations that will inspire donors to contribute.
As you examine and challenge your preconceptions around asking for money, you’ll transform your relationship with financial success. Boards of directors, executive directors, development professionals, and volunteers aching for a breakthrough will discover innovative strategies to achieve extraordinary results.
Does the thought of asking for money intimidate you? Break through your deeply ingrained blocks around asking for money and ignite the success you and your organization deserve.
Take your passion project or nonprofit to the next level by expanding the essential financial support you need to make a global impact.
Come away with a newly energized fundraising effort to help you build a robust and enthusiastic team.
Accommodations: At 1440 Multiversity, you’ll find a wide range of accommodations to meet your preferences and budget. All of the rooms have been thoughtfully designed to provide comfort, promote reflection, and foster connection with others.
Accommodation rates include more than just the bed you sleep in.
Per-person per-night rates include:
- nourishing locally sourced, seasonal meals
- daily meditation and yoga classes
- non-ticketed evening events
- use of all facilities, including the Fitness Center, steam rooms, and infinity-edge hot tub.
Guests also enjoy access to woodland trails, cafés, and shops. You can read more about 1440 Multiversity on the Registration page (coming soon).
Cost & Registration: $350 Tuition
Final Package Price includes:
- Three Meals in Kitchen Table (daily)
- Shared or Private Accommodations
- Signature classes and wellness offerings
*Please check the Registration link for more Details